But you are probably only using about 10% of the capabilities of the smartphone with your mobile marketing.
Because… when a customer goes to your site thru a browser on their phone, they are NOT able to easily benefit from the amazing smartphone functions and sensors.
A “Responsive Site” is great for building a bigger audience because of easy access from any phone’s browser. But the depth of interaction and range of value can only come thru a “Native App” custom designed for the smartphone…
Here is a real question: Do you want to have ongoing relationships with your customers that includes frequent interactions that learns personal preferences to provide exponential value during AND in-between their purchases?
If yes, then . . . You need a Native Mobile App to get these:
- Superior design experience to prompt more conversions
- Quick access with your own branded icons on their home screen
- Faster info display (even when there is bad wireless access)
- Push notification alerts that arrive exactly how they are wanted
- Instant one-click access to proximity-aware customer service
- Secure Integration with mobile payments via Apple Pay and Google Wallet
- Elegant integration with photos and videos
- Proximity-awareness to control audio and speakers
- Accelerometer and motion for exact user position
- Gyroscope and movement awareness for games, etc.
- Ambient light reader as a photography tool or situational awareness
- Magnetometer for alternative positioning with the compass
- Barometer changes to update weather-related info
- Enhanced security tools only available thru an app
- Biometrics – Such as a fingerprint reader
- “Connected Device” integration with Bluetooth, NFC, etc.
- Active triggers like GPS Geo-Fencing and Beacon sensors that initiate the “choice to ignore or learn more” about what’s available right then and there!
Companies that take advantage of these with a native app (or integrated connected devices, tablets, Alexa Echo and your refrigerator!) can provide a better user experience than with a website.
Solve many of your business problems with that brain everyone carries around everywhere…