We DO use more than 10% of our brain…
Because… when a customer goes to your site thru a browser on their phone, they are NOT able to easily benefit from the amazing smartphone functions and sensors.
THE POINT: Deep-tech development at the code level is the best way to build better customized customer service methods (beyond dependency of ad spending on the Social Network platforms) … for real relationships thru frequent exponentially valuable interactions… optimizing at every touchpoint.
- Superior design experience to prompt more conversions
- Quick access with your own branded icons on their home screen
- Faster info display (even when there is bad wireless access)
- Push notification alerts that arrive exactly how they are wanted
- Instant one-click access to proximity-aware customer service
- Secure Integration with mobile payments via Apple Pay and Google Wallet
- Elegant integration with photos and videos
- Proximity-awareness to control audio and speakers
- Accelerometer and motion for exact user position
- Gyroscope and movement awareness for games, etc.
- Ambient light reader as a photography tool or situational awareness
- Magnetometer for alternative positioning with the compass
- Barometer changes to update weather-related info
- Enhanced security tools only available thru an app
- Biometrics – Such as a fingerprint reader
- “Connected Device” integration with Bluetooth, NFC, etc.
- Active triggers like GPS Geo-Fencing and Beacon sensors that initiate the “choice to ignore or learn more” about what’s available right then and there!